Plymouth University is pleased to offer Vice Chancellor’s international student scholarship for September 2018 intake. The scholarships are available for pursuing masters degree program are for students who wish to further their studies at plymouth university Uk. Plymouth University offers a range of financial support to help applicants during their time with university to pay their tuition fees, to finding funding to support their studies, or getting financial support and advice.
Plymouth University is a public university based predominantly in Plymouth, England where the main campus is located, but the university has campuses and affiliated colleges all over South West England.
Course Level for this Plymouth University Scholarship:
The scholarships are available for pursuing masters degree program.
Study Subject for this Plymouth University Scholarship :
Scholarships are provided to learn any of the courses offered by the Plymouth University in UK.
The Scholarship Award:
Scholarship has a value of £5,000.
Eligibility for Plymouth University’s Scholarship Offer:
Applicants must have equivalent of a UK university first class undergraduate degree in a relevant subject.
International Students (non-EU) can apply for these scholarships.
Entrance Requirement for Plymouth University’s Scholarship:
Applicants undergraduate degree must be the equivalent of a UK honours degree, as specified by UK NARIC.
Test Requirement: None Required
English Language Requirements: IELTS score must be 6.5 overall.
How to Apply:
Complete the application form and return this, along with all requested documents to the email address specified.
Please note: applicants must have first received a conditional offer for a place on a PGT programme commencing September 2017. Applicants must also hold the equivalent of a UK University first class undergraduate degree in a relevant subject. Once all conditions of their offer have been met and the tuition fee deposit has been paid, They’ll then confirm the scholarship award and issue their unconditional offer letter or CAS.
Don’t forget to send:
- Completed and signed application form.
- Original, or certified copies, of their qualifications to date, for example first degree certificate and full transcripts.
- Two references; at least one from an academic who has taught them. Both must be on headed paper and in sealed envelopes, signed across the seal by their referees.
- A copy of the information page of their current passport (inform us immediately if applicant get a new passport at any time before they come to the UK to study).
- A copy of any previous or current UK visa.
- Any English language qualification they have to date – for example: IELTS or PTE Academic.
Curriculum vitae (CV) or resume detailing relevant work experience, if they feel it will contribute to their application.
- Personal statement.
Application Deadline: The scholarship application deadline is June 30, 2018.